Saturday, May 11, 2024

Columbine School Shooting 25 Years On

Excerpt from Survivors of Columbine shooting discuss struggles with PTSD, anxiety:

"Every morning before my feet hit the ground, I recite the names of my beloved [students]: Cassie Bernell, ... , John Tomlin, and Lauren Townsend. They give me the inspiration to do what I'm doing right now," DeAngelis said. "I'm going to continue doing it because I am not going to allow them to die in vain, along with all the other students and staff members who have lost their lives. And that's a promise that I can guarantee."

Yes, DeAngelis is right in his promise to the victims. Nevertheless, it is equally important for us to remember and honor our relatives/friends who are right next to us. So, do remember to care for one another while there is still opportunity.

Bible reference
Galatians 6:10
So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. (ESV)
約9:4
趁著白晝,我們必須做那派我來者的工作;黑夜就要到了!那時候就沒有人能做工了。


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker